Hljyunexpo is committed to protecting intellectual property rights in order to maintain a healthy and safe e-commerce environment and preserving the trust that consumers and merchants place in us. By leveraging our advanced technologies, as well as engaging in close collaboration with stakeholders (such as rights holders, trade associations and governments), we implement best practices to protect intellectual property rights in our notice and take-down procedures, proactive identification and take-down of infringing listings, and assistance to law enforcement authorities in investigations and enforcement actions.
· We are committed to being an industry leader and trusted partner in the protection of intellectual property rights (IPR).
· We will make all reasonable efforts to facilitate the efficient submission and processing of proper complaints involving suspected IPR infringement.
· Rights holders seeking to enforce on our platforms have the responsibility to follow our platform rules for submitting take-down requests, including providing proof of IPR ownership and evidence of IPR infringement behavior.
· We will penalize violators of our platform’s intellectual property protection policies and, where appropriate, pursue civil and criminal action.
· We will not entertain take-down requests and other complaints that carry malicious intent (for example, requests intended to disrupt a competitor’s operations or reputation). We will sanction those who submit take-down requests or other complaints that in our good faith judgment have malicious intent.
· We will implement and enforce our IPR protection policies in accordance with applicable laws in applicable jurisdictions.